Techtextil, Frankfurt 2015
Fiberpartner rolls out new products at Techtextil in Frankfurt
Fiberpartner – a global supplier of polyester, polypropylene and bi-component fibres, along with high-tenacity polyester technical yarns – will show off some exciting new products at Techtextil, Frankfurt.
Visitors to the company’s stand will get a first-hand look at new:
- 100% recycled polyester fibres for technical uses
- Partly recycled bico low melt, with a 110C meltingpoint
- Thermo-bonding fibres with low melting points
- Flame-retardant fibres in polyester
- Short cut fibers in polyester for wetlaid and airlaid
- NEW // solid fiber for wadding, recycled and OB free
Fiberpartner’s polyester fibre range extends from 0.8 to 30 den, and is ideal for needle-punched, spun-laced and thermo-bonded nonwovens intended for a wide range of uses. Many of the fibres can be custom-engineered to meet specific requirements.
Find us here
Stand: 4.1 E48
Talk to us at Techtextil
or book a meeting.
Techtextil is the leading international trade fair for technical textiles and nonwovens. With over 1,300 exhibitors from 48 countries and around 27,500 visitors from 97 different nations, Techtextil amounts to the world's central marketing and sourcing platform for users and manufacturers of technical textiles and nonwovens.