Heimtex, Frankfurt 2018 // 9-12 January 2018 - STAND 8.0 B63
Fiberpartner rolls out new products at Heimtex in Frankfurt
Fiberpartner – a global supplier of polyester, polypropylene and bi-component fibres, will show off some exciting new products at Heimtex, Frankfurt.
Visitors to the company’s stand will get a first-hand look at new:
- 100% recycled polyester fibres FIPATEC RECYCLE - HCS from 3 den
- Partly recycled bico low melt, with a 110C meltingpoint
- Thermo-bonding fibres with low melting points ( PE/PET, PE/PP, CoPET/PET)
- Flame-retardant fibres in polyester
- Solid fiber for wadding, recycled and OB free
- Hollow conjugated Silicon (HCS) and hollow siliconised fibers for fiberfill
- Microfibers from 0,7 den
- Antimony free polyester fiber
Fiberpartner’s polyester fibre range extends from 0.06 dtex to 30 den, and is ideal for needle-punched, and thermo-bonded nonwovens intended for a wide range of uses.
Hollow fibers for fiberfill: pillows, duvets, quilts, stuffing. We supply VIRGIN and RECYCLED polyester fibers.
Find us here
Stand: 8.0 B63
Talk to us at Heimtex
or book a meeting.
About HEIMTEX FRANKFURT
Heimtextil is the biggest international trade fair for home and contract textiles, and will next be held in Frankfurt am Main from 9 to 12 January 2018. The first trade fair of the year for its sector, it is a climate and trend barometer for the new business year.